Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Who is L’Oréal?
The world's largest cosmetics and beauty company, L’Oréal is present in over 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Maybelline New York, L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, The Body Shop, Shu Uemura, Urban Decay, NYX Cosmetics, Clarisonic, La Roche Posay, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Vichy, Biotherm,Essie, L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Matrix, Pureology and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Why join us?
Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed.
You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and change the future of Beauty.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.
What will you do?
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
· Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
· Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
· Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
· Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, logistic, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
· Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
· Manage budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
· Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
· Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
· Bachelor or Master degree in Management, Marketing or similar;
· 3 years’ experience in a Product Manager Role;
· Experience in P&L Management;
· Good digital marketing skills;
· Good analytical skills;
· Innovation and entrepreneurship spirit.
Sobre a empresa
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.