Graziella Del Duca
Sobre Graziella Del Duca:
Highly experienced BIM Specialist with an impressive international background in Land and Measured Building Survey (Scan-to-BIM). Demonstrated proficiency in generating point clouds from laser scanning surveys and employing structure-from-motion (3D photogrammetry) techniques. Extensive expertise in CAD and BIM software, spanning over 15 years of working on diverse projects, both in accademia and private sector, including Rights of Light analysis and Measured Building Surveys, along with 7 years of dedicated experience in scan-to-BIM projects.
Committed to continuous professional growth, her primary focus lies in advancing her skills in CAD and BIM, with a specific emphasis on project coordination. She is passionate about providing comprehensive training and standards for new team members to ensure optimal efficiency and minimize rework.
- Professor at Faculty of Architecture of University of Lisbon- September 2020-September 2023; and Main Researcher of the European funded project Quad2BIM (220.000 euro Grant)
- Intern within the Quad2BIM work program, at “3Deling” Krakow, Poland September 2022 - March 2023,
- BIM Coordinator at "MSA Surveys", London. September 2017 - May 2018
- BIM Technician at "MSA Surveys", London. January 2016 - September 2017
- CAD Technician and Measured Building Surveyor at "MSA Surveys", London. March 2015 - January2018
Activities implemented during the PhD:
- Team member involved in the project for the Reconstruction of Acciano (Italy) after a devastating earthquake in 2009. January 2012-2014
Key responsibilities and activities:
- Conducted laser scanning surveys across the entire Municipality.
- Developed Disaster Maps and Urban planning strategies for effective reconstruction operations.
- Coordinated the recording of 900 building units scattered within Acciano Municipality.
- Generated comprehensive records for each building, including photo documentation and handmade drawings of facades and building footprints.
- Took charge of the Economic Framework document to allocate public funding to private and public entities for asset reconstruction.
- Project Coordinator for the Laser Scanning Survey of the historic center of Terranuova Bracciolini (Italy) and the Medieval City Walls, and the building recordings of the 11 historic centers within the Municipality. 2011-2013
Master degree 2010
Architecture – University of Florence
Doctoral research (PhD) degree 2015
Architecture - University of Florence
Profissionais do mesmo Engenharia / Arquitetura setor que Graziella Del Duca
Profissionais de diferentes setores próximos Lisbon, Lisboa
Empregos próximos Lisbon, Lisboa
QUADRANTE Alfragide, Portugal
A · QUADRANTE, empresa de serviços de Consultoria de Engenharia e Arquitetura, líder de mercado na sua área de atuação e forte presença internacional, pretende reforçar o escritório em Alfragide com ...
Grupo Constant Lisboa, Portugal
O Grupo Constant, no âmbito da sua estratégia de crescimento e desenvolvimento, recruta para a sua área de negócio Staff-Hotel, um Housekeeping Coordinator (M/F) para Lisboa. · Funções: · Gestão do Pl ...
Gazela Numérica Lisboa, Portugal
Ligado à Diretora do Polo Arquitetura, você vai endossar vários papéis, assim colocando em obra a sua grande polivalência. · Excelente capacidade de organização; · Dinâmico e próativo; · Boa capacidad ...